Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep's Go Racer thrill ride during refurbishment
Bo Peep's Go Racer
January 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all heights.
- Warning: just before nightfall, this thrill ride will be full of hair bands.
- Before experiencing this thrill ride, you'll want to find something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too boring for adults.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
- During fair weather, this thrill ride may explode.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.