Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bo Peep's Go Racer attraction at first light
Bo Peep's Go Racer
August 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all temperments.
- If you are intolerant of toads, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland bloggers are invited to enjoy this attraction up to a half hour after park opening.
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.