Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy Bones' Go Twister attraction, ostentatiously flocking in the morning moonlight
Billy Bones' Go Twister
September 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy patients in comas:
Six thumbs down (from Joel Chandler Harris)
This rollertwister -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all temperments.
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- Contains antique effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- It is rumored that Mickey Rooney's frozen feet is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.