Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Billy Bones' Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of New Orleans
Billy Bones' Go Twister
July 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for guests of all heights.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders may talk to you.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or tongue complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to arrange custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.