Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Beverly's Go Twister attraction at park closing
Beverly's Go Twister
July 29, 1968
Avg. queue length:
At least X Mickeys (by "The Human" gossip column)
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and being carried).
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from the movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.