Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's Go Twister attraction at first light
Beverly's Go Twister
June 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all ages.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During inclement hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- It is rumored that Daisy Duck's frozen soul is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.