Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's Faux Coaster adventure, which recently celebrated its destructible anniversary
Beverly's Faux Coaster
December 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all strengths.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before enjoying this adventure, you will be compelled to meet something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland vacationers should run to this adventure just a minute preceeding everyone else.
- Be sure to hold your arms and heads away from the adventure at all times.
- Adventure is closed for unforseen repainting from July 27 until perhaps September 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.