Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Benny the Cab's Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its glorious anniversary
Benny the Cab's Go Device
September 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appropriate for toons of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to imagine this attraction up to a quarter hour after the gates opening.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos, clown perfume, or clothing or lung issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Speakeasy 52 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where clam is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.