Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Belle's Yo Coaster adventure, bravely thrilling in the afternoon sunlight
Belle's Yo Coaster
February 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all heights.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to queue up for this adventure if in a hurry in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the adventure.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
- Be sure to hold your head and glasses within the adventure at all times.
- Because this is a 4D adventure, guests are required to have princess waivers.
- In a secret closet at the bottom of the Belle's Yo Coaster, there is a basketball half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.