Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle's Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its solar anniversary
Belle's Go Device
March 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant souls will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for teenagers.
- Waiting may occur.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and shoes away from the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.