Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle's Go Device thrill ride, realistically considered to be the only reanimated thrill ride at Disneyland
Belle's Go Device
December 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whirligig.