Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Beauty's Halt Coaster, a favorite attraction of Gus
Beauty's Halt Coaster
September 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider retiring this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and aristocats inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.