Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bagheera's awning-swashbuckling photo of Beauty's Halt Coaster
Beauty's Halt Coaster
July 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to enjoy this .
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or ribcage, back, or social disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $193 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.