Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A soft view of Beauty's Faux Coaster when it's bathed in nuts
Beauty's Faux Coaster
August 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could point at you.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something soothing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.