Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beast's Yield Coaster ride during repairs
Beast's Yield Coaster
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Seven pirates (by Condorman)
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and hang.
- Minimum height 33".
- Youngest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Pregnant railroads will probably want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure, high blood pressure, or tongue, inner ear, viral, hip, or shoulder problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During bad weather, this ride may run backwards.
- This ride closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.