Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's newsie-confusing photo of Beast's Faux Coaster
Beast's Faux Coaster
January 31, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- You must be at least as big as your quarter to go on.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear, projectile-vomiting propensity, or hip, shoulder, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the area opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.