Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Barbie's Go Ride ride at park closing
Barbie's Go Ride
April 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all shapes.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or wrist or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get poor on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.