Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Barbie's Go Monstrosity, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
Barbie's Go Monstrosity
August 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are put off by pictures, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The letters in "Barbie's Go Monstrosity" can be scrambled to spell "Oimots Iorgsnsaeybrt'b ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.