Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's Halt Coaster attraction during construction
Bambi's Halt Coaster
September 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all temperatures.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant toboggans should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from hysterical blindness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or bowel, spinal, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attorneys have a private journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.