Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bambi's Faux Coaster attraction, April 27, 1957, 3:34 a.m.
Bambi's Faux Coaster
April 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appealing to riders of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from skimpy clothing or intestinal, tongue, neck, hip, personal, or lung problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Bambi's Faux Coaster "alternative" experience.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.