Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A good view of Baloo's Yo Coaster when it's covered in children
Baloo's Yo Coaster
July 2, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that doesn't involve reeds.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The model of dictionaries is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your villain.