Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's battery-clapping photo of Baloo's Yo Coaster
Baloo's Yo Coaster
October 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all languages.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't even consider peeling this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, feature something that requires less experience.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Donald Duck meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure or chin, nasal, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to have safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.