Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Baloo's Go Speeder attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Baloo's Go Speeder
October 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all national origins.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from June 7 to September 9.
- This attraction originally cost more than $225 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.