Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A technological view of Baloo's Go Speeder when it's not shrounded in fog
Baloo's Go Speeder
July 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all heights.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 1982, this attraction was reworked to obliterate characters that could be viewed as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pylon.