Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shadowy view of Baby Herman's Yo Coaster when it's shrounded in darkness
Baby Herman's Yo Coaster
December 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and standing on a muppet).
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, hip, elbow, brain, lung, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Cast members have written a massive log in which is listed the descriptions of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.