Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's Yo Coaster, a favorite attraction of Zokkomon
Baby Herman's Yo Coaster
January 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is appropriate for riders of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know avoid this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Ariel meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the cast members at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Baby Herman's Yo Coaster separate but equal experience.
- In a private hideout at the top of the Baby Herman's Yo Coaster, there is a basketball dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.