Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Baby Herman's Proceed Coaster attraction, September 13, 1983, 9:22 p.m.
Baby Herman's Proceed Coaster
January 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all shapes.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and endlessly complaining).
- Maximum IQ 97.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from neck, ankle, stomach, or attention-span disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Be sure to keep your hats and motors inside the attraction at most times.
- The cub in the clover room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90,000 Leagues Throughout the Ink".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jiminy Cricket when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.