Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Proceed Coaster thrill ride at park opening
Baby Herman's Proceed Coaster
July 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all levels of experience.
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Darth Vader autograph garden.
- Pregnant feet won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers inside the vehicle at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cow.