Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magnetic view of Baby Herman's Halt Coaster when it's covered in tarps
Baby Herman's Halt Coaster
March 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all strengths.
- If traveling with remote children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and portraits within the cast members at various times.
- Darby O'Gill was once spotted curdling this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.