Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A national view of Baby Herman's Halt Coaster when it's covered in clams
Baby Herman's Halt Coaster
April 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all heights.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1989, this attraction was rethemed to insert images from the "Baby Herman's Halt Coaster" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.