Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Baby Herman's Go Twister dark ride, February 12, 1988, 4:38 a.m.
Baby Herman's Go Twister
May 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this dark ride.
- After riding this dark ride, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be free from unstopable hotness, bad haircuts, runny shoes, or nasal, heart, cardiac, or ribcage complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This dark ride closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.