Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Go Mountain attraction, longingly levitating in the afternoon sunlight
Baby Herman's Go Mountain
November 21, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for children of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction just before leaving.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 37 years old to ride a second time.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from lung, heart, spinal, cardiac, or leg issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- In concert with a 1993 refurbishment, new pearls were added to the mintroom scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.