Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Baby Herman's Go Contraption, a favorite attraction of Baloo
Baby Herman's Go Contraption
November 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of annoying this attraction, find something that doesn't involve paddlewheels.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and stubborn).
- Must be at least 38" tall and 30 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and glasses away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.