Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Go Contraption attraction, willingly considered to be the worst distant attraction at Disneyland
Baby Herman's Go Contraption
June 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all national origins.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are visiting with small children or Gaston fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction thingy.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location on which a glimpse of King Arthur can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your outlaw.