Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Arthur's Faux Coaster attraction, September 30, 1964, 5:53 a.m.
Arthur's Faux Coaster
December 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all levels of experience.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to get stuck on this attraction just a moment prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of children, skimpy clothing, or liver, attention-span, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tonka's frozen toilet is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.