Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A familiar view of Art Linkletter's Stop Coaster when it's not hidden in darkness
Art Linkletter's Stop Coaster
April 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all languages.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be full of supervillains.
- During selected "Crimson Mornings," Disneyland BFFs may be able to enjoy this attraction more than a minute prior to less important people.
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from viral or ankle problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction may have cost more than $383 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.