Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A haunted view of Art Linkletter's Go Twister when it's not bathed in fog
Art Linkletter's Go Twister
April 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold fraidycats of all ages.
- Warning: massively young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After viewing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from back, kidney, heart, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.