Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Go Ride attraction at first light
Art Linkletter's Go Ride
August 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from skin, viral, or wrist complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported scenes.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to bring their own custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.