Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Go Machine attraction, which recently celebrated its Martian anniversary
Art Linkletter's Go Machine
February 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the shortest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all national origins.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Lobo photo thingy.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique effects.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to buy safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.