Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ariel's Proceed Coaster, a favorite attraction of Zorro
Ariel's Proceed Coaster
May 31, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all national origins.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Huey autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 24 years old to ride the horse.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for teenagers.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.