Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Proceed Coaster attraction at dusk
Ariel's Proceed Coaster
August 8, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third mice
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all ages.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, high blood pressure, odd allergies, or romantic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.