Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Go Twister train during construction
Ariel's Go Twister
February 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all hair colors.
- Warning: in the middle of nightfall, this train will be crammed full of pin traders.
- Instead of enjoying this train, you will be physically unable to try something more demanding.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate headgear or nasal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and balloons away from the other guests at all times.
- In a disguised space at the bottom of the Ariel's Go Twister, there is a loafing court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.