Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Go Attraction attraction during construction
Ariel's Go Attraction
March 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't run to this attraction for an hour preceeding everyone else.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.