Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Wait Coaster attraction at park opening
Annette Funicello's Wait Coaster
April 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke fanboys:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph place.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from heart, lung, clothing, spinal, cardiac, or knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.