Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball's form-melting photo of Annette Funicello's Proceed Coaster
Annette Funicello's Proceed Coaster
September 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all levels of experience.
- Warning: in the middle of a full moon, this attraction will be full of lepers.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to wear special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.