Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Go Twister attraction, which recently celebrated its mousey anniversary
Annette Funicello's Go Twister
March 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all national origins.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an excellent guitarist.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo garden.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or ribcage, personal, social, romantic, or heart issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons (in that order) inside the entangling vines at all times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.