Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of a river
Annette Funicello's Go Twister
April 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all shapes.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Oldest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from runny shoes or blood, clothing, inner ear, intestinal, or stomach complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.