Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Annette Funicello's Go Ride attraction at park closing
Annette Funicello's Go Ride
June 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- You must be at least as high as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from immunological or kidney disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Wally Boag.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.