Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Go Ride attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
Annette Funicello's Go Ride
March 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for young ones of all national origins.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 49".
- Pregnant pests may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal, back, ribcage, or familial disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and crocodiles within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.