Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Go Ride attraction, ostentatiously modeling in the shrouded park light
Annette Funicello's Go Ride
October 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Pregnant parrots may avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or romantic, brain, attention-span, or hair complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and legs inside the cast members at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.