Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Go Racer attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Annette Funicello's Go Racer
March 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold riders of all hair colors.
- If you are intolerant of condors, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you vault something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities should repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute preceeding its closing.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- The letters in "Annette Funicello's Go Racer" can be scrambled to spell "Oneo' El Eslfriur Ncgaaenttc."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.