Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' Halt Coaster, a favorite attraction of Incredible
Andy Davis' Halt Coaster
August 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all temperments.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue, heart, attention-span, kidney, knee, or bowel problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- John Wayne had a secret office constructed next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.