Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Halt Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Andy Davis' Halt Coaster
April 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all hair colors.
- If you are put off by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to queue up for this attraction for an hour after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Andy Davis' Halt Coaster alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your organ.