Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Halt Coaster attraction, shyly burning in the evening sunlight
Andy Davis' Halt Coaster
February 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to recruit this attraction just before leaving.
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to purchase custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.