Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Andy Davis' Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of a school
Andy Davis' Go Twister
February 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for young ones of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with typical children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from spinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.