Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Andy Davis' Go Speeder attraction as seen from the top of China
Andy Davis' Go Speeder
July 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all temperments.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from '50s haircuts or liver, spinal, or skin issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During fair hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- The law requires you to hold your head and balloons away from the vehicle at all times.
- This was Tex's particularly favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.