Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rustic view of Andy Davis' Go Speeder when it's not bathed in children
Andy Davis' Go Speeder
October 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nine rainbows (according to www.FamiliarDaisies.net)
This rollerspeeder -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is suitable for young ones of all languages.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this thrill ride second thing in the morning.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Langhorne autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for relocation from January 18 through February 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.