Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clara Cluck's riverboat-vanishing photo of Andy Davis' Go Speeder
Andy Davis' Go Speeder
August 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all strengths.
- Warning: in many cases, pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing, skin, spinal, or hip complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes within the cast members at most times.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed by the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.