Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Go Speeder attraction, generously considered to be the worst precious attraction at Disneyland
Andy Davis' Go Speeder
June 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your hats and opinions away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.