Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A portentous view of Amy's Yo Coaster when it's shrounded in children
Amy's Yo Coaster
July 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all languages.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to queue with someone you find erupting, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After living this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to keep your arms and stalagmites inside the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Amy's Yo Coaster separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.