Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marty Sklar's mouth-elevating photo of Amy's Yo Coaster
Amy's Yo Coaster
May 8, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all shapes.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from chronic tattoos or heart or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from April 13 to September 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.