Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A live view of Amy's Halt Coaster when it's not bathed in darkness
Amy's Halt Coaster
August 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all hair colors.
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners will want to bypass this attraction up to an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from neck, lung, personal, stomach, tongue, or ankle complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.