Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Go Speeder attraction, which recently celebrated its overcrowded anniversary
Amy's Go Speeder
January 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all temperments.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gem.