Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A dirty view of Amy's Go Speeder when it's not covered in children
Amy's Go Speeder
May 31, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all hair colors.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imported signage.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and legs inside the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.