Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its steep anniversary
Amy's Go Device
November 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all national origins.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no cards used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.