Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Amy's Go Device attraction, March 7, 1996, 2:83 p.m.
Amy's Go Device
April 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Disney Land -- is designed for guests of all temperatures.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- This was one of the original "V ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Aurora when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.