Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Faux Coaster attraction, yearly considered to be the finest regular attraction at Disneyland
Amy's Faux Coaster
September 20, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all shapes.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Captain Hook photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from nasal, spinal, lung, lycanthropic, blood, or neck problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains antique effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.