Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's Yield Coaster attraction, mightily considered to be the best illusionary attraction at Disneyland
Alice's Yield Coaster
January 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from June 9 through November 18.
- This attraction originally cost less than $33 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.