Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's rocketman-shopping photo of Alice's Go Twister
Alice's Go Twister
January 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all languages.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Maximum height 71" (without stilts).
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, high blood pressure, unstopable chattiness, sin, or shoulder, kidney, or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- It is alledged that Natty Gann's frozen hotrod is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.