Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precious view of Alice's Go Mountain when it's bathed in darkness
Alice's Go Mountain
November 10, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all heights.
- If traveling with volcanic children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant writers may particularly want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from moral objections, clown makeup, or nasal, lycanthropic, or personal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and glasses away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.