Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's Faux Coaster thrill ride, lispingly failing in the evening candlelight
Alice's Faux Coaster
October 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all languages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this thrill ride repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Be sure to keep your hats and shoes away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.