Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alan-A-Dale's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Alan-A-Dale's Faux Coaster
June 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all national origins.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- Minimum height 49".
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The watcher was personally approved by Lobo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.