Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Halt Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Alan Menken's Halt Coaster
September 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Walt Disney Land -- is designed for mice of all shapes.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No texting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.