Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Halt Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Alan Menken's Halt Coaster
January 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all hair colors.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals will have a tendency to joke with you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland vacationers can't queue up for this attraction less than a minute before park closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph thingy.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from October 30 through February 26 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.